After its launch in China, iQOO has also launched iQOO Z5 5G in the Indian market. This phone is an upgraded variant of the company’s previous smartphone Iku Z3 5G. The iQOO Z5 5G smartphone has 12 GB RAM and 256 GB storage. The company claims that with the 5000mAh battery, the phone can play up to 21.3 hours of video, 23.4 hours of music, 6.48 hours of gaming and 23.4 hours of Instagram.
The price of the iQoo Z5 is Rs 21,660 (Rs
23,990 for the 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variant of the iQoo Z5 and Rs 26,990 for the 12 GB RAM and 256 GB storage variant). The smartphone will be launched in India on 27 September. The sale of the phone will start from October 3 with the start of Amazon Great Indian Festival. The phone will get 3 color options, it will include Blue Origin, Twilight Dawn and Dream Space.
iQOO Z5 5G Features and Specs
- In the phone, the company is offering a 6.67-inch Full HD + LCD with 1080×2400 pixel resolution. The aspect ratio of the display is 20: 9 and the refresh rate is 120Hz. This phone with HDR10 support comes with thin bezels and punch-hole design display.
- The phone has been launched in two storage options of 8 GB + 256 GB and 12 GB + 256 GB.
- As a processor, Snapdragon 778G chipset has been given in the phone.
- For photography, the phone has a triple rear camera setup with LED flash. It has an 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle lens with a 64-megapixel primary lens and a 2-megapixel macro lens. The company has been given a 16-megapixel front camera in the phone for selfie.
- To give power to the phone, it has a 5000mAh battery, which supports 44W fast charging. The phone comes with VC liquid cooling and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- For connectivity, it has Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, 5G, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port. VC liquid-cooling system has been given in this smartphone. The iQOO Z5 5G measures 164.70 x 76.68 x 8.53mm and weighs 195 grams.