The big G is increasingly prioritizing artificial intelligence in apps like Google Lens and that’s why we’re going to teach 3 almost magical actions you can do with this app .
If in fact even in Android 12 we will already have the possibility, we assume that in the Pixel and other mobiles, use the view of recent applications to be able to capture the text that we want to translate , we must be aware that with Google Lens, we’re going to have an app to have a good time. Dark.
Capture text with the Google lens camera
If we deal with texts on printed paper on a daily basis , we can capture them without having to print them out or simply retouch them for a better copy. And in fact, the 3 actions that will allow us to manage wonderfully with texts, documents and more are going to be here.
- We open Google Lens
- We focus with the camera on the document or paper
- We wait a few seconds and the magic will start to take place
- We will see the highlighted text and now we can select a part
- Or we just copy
- We open a Word document and paste it
Translate the text of any site, network, application … with screenshot
The one that we can take the screenshots with our mobile allow us to select or even translate text from applications that do not allow it by default . An example would be Facebook or even a meme or a comic that we have in the picture and we want to translate it.
- We capture the image of a comic or a meme
- We launched Google Lens
- We open the captured image
- We click on the text capture and the magic will begin to take place
Let Lens do your homework for you
On the bottom tab of Google Lens we have a section dedicated to Lens doing your homework for you . And practically, he searches for questions and identifies them with his AI to answer them with search results.
- Launch Google Lens
- Bottom tab and we’re looking to do our homework
- With the lens camera, we focus on our exercise notebook or book
- We place the camera on the question , and Lens identifies it
- Now we have the result at the bottom to click on it to bring us to the answer
3 almost magical Google Lens actions that when we know them can save us a lot of time. Especially in document management. In the event that they give us a copy in the same class, we can pull this application to transmit it to our mobile and print it after retouching or personalization.
Conclusion : So friends, you can turn off the notification tone of any app or application of your mobile in these two easy ways. Not only this, there are many apps like WhatsApp where you get many facilities related to notification tone. You can manage the tone.